Terms and Conditions
Use of www.wallart.eu website implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§ 1. General information
1. These Terms and Conditions define the principles of using wallart.com.pl online Shop (hereinafter referred to as: the Shop), placing orders for products available in the Shop, delivery of ordered products to the Customer, payment of the selling price, the Customer's right to withdraw from the contract and the principles of submitting and processing complaints.
2. The online Shop, operating under the website www.wallart.com.pl, is run by Wall Art Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, Rafała Wojaczka 3f Street, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division - National Court Register under the number KRS 0000692480, REGON 368131961, NIP 8952156363, share capital: PLN 5.000 (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
3. Sales are conducted via the Internet in the form of a distance contract concluded between the person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, and the Shop.
4. In case of any ambiguities and queries, please contact the Shop by e-mail at the address: email@example.com.
5. Browsing the range of products in the online Shop does not require any registration.
§ 2. Registration
1. To register (to create a Customer account), one should complete a registration form, providing name and surname or nickname (pseudonym), e-mail address and password, accept the Terms and Conditions and consent to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of services provided and for the execution of Customer orders.
2. Registration, as well as the use of the Shop's functionalities, are free of charge.
3. In order to log in to the Customer account one should use the data provided in the registration form.
4. In order to delete the Customer's account, it is necessary to send an e-mail with a request to delete the account to: firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address indicated in the registration form.
5. The Shop is obliged to protect the data of the Customer's account and not to make them available to third parties.
§ 3. Subject of the order
1. Information about the products available at the online Shop constitutes an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of the Civil Code.
2. The Shop's offer includes wallpaper in a particular pattern, colour and size, accessories and home decor materials such as cushion covers, tablecloths, curtains, runners, eco leather bags and silk scarves.
3. Wallpapers, due to the very large number of designs, sizes and colours, are not stocked, but made once the order has been correctly placed. This allows the offer to be extensive, so each Customer can choose the right pattern according their needs.
4. The prices of the products indicated on the Shop's website:
a) include VAT tax and are given in Polish zloty;
b) do not include shipping costs.
5. The total value of the order is the result of adding up the value of the ordered goods and shipping costs and will be visible in the order summary.
6. The Shop reserves the right to withdraw certain products from sale or change their prices.
§ 4. Ordering and payment
1. Orders may only be placed by adults. Persons under the age of 18 may only make purchases with the knowledge and consent of a parent/legal guardian.
2. Orders may be placed at the website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. Orders are accepted via the website www.wallart.com.pl or by e-mail.
4. Placing an order by the Buyer is tantamount to accepting these Terms and Conditions.
5. Placing an order by the Customer for products in the Shop's range of products is possible after registering in accordance with the provisions of § 2 of these Terms or by providing the necessary personal and address details to enable the execution of the order without registration.
6. The customer will be informed of the current status of the order to the e-mail address provided.
7. The Shop sells solely on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
8. Payment for ordered goods is possible:
- in advance by bank transfer to the bank account
Mbank: 24 1140 2004 0000 3302 7706 1369
- via PayU or PayLane quick transfer, payment by card, ApplePay and BLIK
- by cash in the stationary shop at Wojaczka 3I Street, Wrocław.
9. The realisation of an order for customised wallpaper begins upon acceptance of the visualisation sent to the Buyer after payment for the order. The realisation of orders for other products begins after the order has been paid for.
10. An order shall be deemed to have been paid for when funds have been credited to our bank account or cash has been received in the stationary shop in the full amount corresponding to the value of the goods (if the order also includes an order for dispatch to a specified address - also the dispatch costs).
11. Receipt of payment after 4 p.m. means the start of processing of the order at the beginning of the next working day.
12. The waiting time for visualisation is from 2-7 working days from the moment of making the payment. For very unusual orders or orders paying extra for graphic modifications - it is determined individually by e-mail.
13. Corrections and comments to the visualisation sent will be taken into account and added if possible and sent back for approval within 2 working days.
14. Acceptance of the visualisation means final confirmation of the look, arrangement, size and proportions of the pattern, as well as confirmation of the chosen material, technique of preparing the joints between wallpaper strips and division of the pattern into britches (product card). In the case of orders of wallpapers with specified measurements: wallpaper panels are divided into the widest possible panel - max. 130cm and the final value not less than 30cm. It is possible to order an equal division of panels for an additional charge of 20% of the wallpaper value. In case of ordering wallpapers in rolls: The customer chooses from prepared numbering of panels in size of 1 panel 100cmx300cm (height) and chosen material, it is not possible to modify the pattern.
15. Until the product card is accepted, the customer can make changes to the order. We offer free of charge 3 attempts of corrections and changes - in terms of size, chosen pattern, materials, panel fitting.
16. Until the product card is accepted, the customer can cancel the order. In order to do so, the customer should withdraw from the contract by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com and providing order details and details for the money return – customer’s address and bank account number.
17. The money will be returned to the customer’s bank account within 7 working days from the date of the data to be returned, and in the case of purchases based on a VAT invoice - from the moment of acceptance of correction to the invoice.
18. In the case of incomplete or incorrect data provided by the customer and in a situation where there are extraordinary circumstances through no fault of the Shop, the Shop reserves the right to refuse to process the order without giving any reason. The amount paid will be refunded within 7 days to the account from which the transfer was made.
19. Lack of payment for the order within 7 days will result in automatic cancellation of the order placed.
20. For orders placed during promotional periods, the rules of the promotion shall apply. Lack of payment for the order within 2 days will result in automatic cancellation of the order placed.
21. Each order is accompanied by a sales document, i.e. a receipt or vat invoice, if the buyer's VAT number is provided.
22. At the customer's request, we will issue a vat invoice for the customer's name, based on the receipt provided by the customer.
23. Due to a change in the regulations from 1.01.2020, it is necessary to provide the tax identification number (NIP) during the purchase so that a VAT invoice can be issued. Otherwise it will not be possible to issue an invoice for the purchase.
§ 5. Terms of delivery
1. Dispatch shall take place within 14 working days from the commencement of processing of the order - in accordance with § 4 (9) of these Terms and Conditions.
2. It is possible to shorten the delivery time to 7 working days for an additional charge of 15% of the order value and to 3 working days for an additional charge of 30% of the order value.
3. As the home decor products are handicrafts the waiting time is up to 6 weeks.
4. If the order placed consist of adhesives or accessories only (without wallpaper products), the order processing time is 2 to 7 working days.
5. In the case of larger orders, the Shop reserves the right to carry them out in a longer period of time than specified (after informing the customer by e-mail or telephone).
6. Deliveries within the territory of the Republic of Poland are carried out by courier company DPD, the cost of each shipment is 35 PLN. If a separate consignment note is generated for one order, the shipping fee is charged accordingly to the number of consignment notes.
7. Ordered goods are delivered to the address specified in the order form.
8. The Customer receives the ordered goods after a time which consists of the time of processing the order by the Store and the time specified by the Courier Company - usually shipment on the second working day.
9. The Shop is not responsible for any delays in receiving the parcel resulting from the Courier Company's failure to meet the deadlines or the Customer's provision of incorrect data for delivery.
10. It is possible to collect the ordered goods in person at Wojaczka 3F Street, 51-169 Wrocław, Poland, after marking the option "personal collection" in the order form, paying for the order and receiving information that the order is ready for collection.
§ 6. Guarantee and complaints
1. The purchased goods are covered by a 2 years guarantee from the date of purchase.
2. For self-adhesive laminated wallpaper, the guarantee covers peeling off of the wallpaper from the properly prepared substrate, including edge-rolling.
3. For self-adhesive laminated vinyl wallpaper, shrinkage of up to 3 mm is a natural occurrence and is not covered by the guarantee as long as it does not cause larger wallpaper components to detach from the wall.
4. The guarantee also covers spontaneous colour loss of more than 5% in relation to the colour on the day of installation.
5. The guarantee does not cover installation or damage that occurs during installation, such as tears, abrasions, scratches, stretching of the fabric or improper fit of the panels.
6. The guarantee does not cover mechanical damage to the wallpaper in the form of scratches, holes in the wallpaper and wall.
7. The guarantee does not cover mechanical damage caused by scrubbing and the use of detergents to the material interlining and vinyl on interlining. The only material resistant to scouring is self-adhesive laminated vinyl.
8. Complaints should be submitted to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. In the case of defective goods or errors in the implementation of the order, the shop guarantees to replace them with undamaged or appropriate goods within 7 working days of accepting the complaint.
10. The products which are the subject of the complaint should be sent back in packaging which guarantees good protection against possible damage in transit. It is recommended to mark the package with a note concerning the reason for the complaint. If the complaint is accepted, the cost of sending the package back will be reimbursed.
11. Unjustified complaints, damage resulting from improper use of the goods will not be taken into consideration. All costs related to such cases will be borne solely by the Buyer.
12. Acceptance of the product card means final confirmation of the appearance, arrangement, size and proportions of the pattern, as well as confirmation of the chosen material, technique of preparing the joints between wallpaper strips and division of the pattern into panels.
13. Complaints made about the content of the order (e.g. material, pattern, size, installation method) after the product card has been accepted will not be taken into account.
14. Each wallpaper before application on the wall should be checked on a flat surface - matching colour, joints and pattern including overlap - for wallpapers on self-adhesive laminated vinyl. Complaints made after the wallpaper has been applied to the wall and without checking it on the flat surface previously will not be accepted. In the case of mismatched patterns or colours between the panels, complaints should be made before the wallpaper is applied to the wall, by taking photos and sending them to an e-mail address: email@example.com.
15. We do not produce metallised wallpaper. The colour of gold, silver and copper is a printed colour, i.e. imitates the colour of gold, silver and copper.
16. Any parcels sent at the expense of Wall Art Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Wrocław will not be accepted.
17. Individual settings of the final device may cause differences between the visualisation of the product on the Customer's computer and the real appearance of the product (colour, proportions etc.). This does not constitute grounds for complaint.
18. The customer has the right to order a sample to check the material texture, colour and graphic quality. The A3 sample shows the general appearance (layout and proportions) of the pattern in a reduced size for the size 3x4m or 3x5m for the collection from 2021, the wall and a 1:1 fragment for 3x4m or 3x5m for the collection from 2021. It is possible to order a 1:1 sample for the target wall size, on the customer request. The sample is only a fragment of the target wallpaper, which is a mural (not a repeat pattern). It is not possible for the sample to contain the entire pattern, for the entire wall in 1:1. The basis for a complaint can only be the difference between the physical sample and the ordered product, in this particular piece of wallpaper, provided that the wallpaper order was made within 14 days of receipt of the sample and the wallpaper was checked immediately after receipt of the order.
19. Complaints made due to colour differences without previously ordered samples will not be accepted.
20. The sample is a representative example of the pattern proportions, product quality, material structure, print quality, blurring sharpness, colour tonality and colouring for individual colours that occurred in the sample. If the customer is not able to assess on the basis of the sample sent whether it meets the customer’s expectations concerning the final effect, the customer should ask for a sample of another wallpaper part indicated by him or resign from the order.
21. Wallpaper over 350 cm in height will be prepared for double-cutting.
22. If, through the customer's fault, part or all of the wallpaper is damaged there is a possibility of ordering an additional print, but complaints about colour differences in the case of adding wallpaper to an already produced wallpaper will not be taken into account.
§ 7. Return of goods
1. Pursuant to Article 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on the rights of consumers, a consumer who has concluded an agreement at a distance or off-premises may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason and without incurring costs. At the same time, in accordance with the content of Article 38(3) of the aforementioned Act, the right to withdraw from a contract concluded off-premises or at a distance does not apply to a consumer in relation to a contract in which the subject of performance is a non-refabricated item, produced to the consumer's specification or serving to meet the customer’s individual needs.
2. The Shop offers mainly products made to individual orders, e.g. wallpapers, photo wallpapers, object and office wallpapers (whiteboard, dry-wipe and magnetic wallpaper cut to size), products from the Home Decor section, products from Zięta Studio. With regard to these products, there is no right of withdrawal (return) without stating a reason.
3. The only products that can be returned are - silk scarves, pillowcases available from stock, charity products - planners, scarves, jewellery and crane hearts, wallpaper glue, aquaceramic lacquer and moisture insulator.
4. Goods may only be returned if they have not been used or damaged in any way.
5. Returned goods must be sent back in packaging that guarantees good protection from possible damage in transit (cardboard box and bubble wrap). It is recommended to mark the package with label "return" and to attach a declaration of withdrawal from the contract (sample form is attached as Appendix No. 1 to these Terms and Conditions, unless the declaration has been submitted otherwise) to the address of the shop: Wall Art. Sp. z o.o., Wojaczka 3F Street, 51-169 Wrocław, Poland.
6. The shop guarantees the return of the amount of the price of the goods and the costs of delivery; if the Customer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest ordinary method offered by the shop, the shop will only return the costs of the cheapest available delivery. The money will be returned immediately by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Customer. A return sent at the recipient's expense will not be accepted.
7. The direct cost of returning the product as a result of withdrawal shall be borne by the Customer. At the same time, the Customer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the product resulting from the use of the product beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature of the product, its characteristics or functionality.
§ 8. Liability of the company
1. The Company which operates the shop www.wallart.com.pl is not responsible for purchases made by third parties using the account and password of the Customer.
2. The company is not responsible for any damage caused by incorrect wallpaper application (mounting) or application on the wrong substrate, in particular in a way that is not in accordance with the instructions on the website www.wallart.com.pl. and attached to each order.
1. The Shop processes personal data solely for the purpose of order processing. This data is protected from access by unauthorised persons.
2. The Customer agrees for the Company to process the personal data provided in the process of registering an account or placing an order without previous registration. The provision of personal data by the Customer is voluntary, however, lack of consent for the Company to process personal data may prevent the Company from providing electronic services.
3. Personal data shall be processed by the Company Wall Art with its registered seat at ul. Wojaczka 3F Street, 51-169 Wrocław, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court, 4th Commercial Division, KRS: 0000692480, NIP: 8952156363, REGON: 368131961.
4. The Company processes personal data in order to provide services electronically, to conclude and perform sales agreements with the Customer for products ordered by the Customer in the Shop, and, if the Customer gives its consent, also for marketing purposes, including in particular the sending of commercial information to the Customer.
5. The Customer has the right to access to the Customer’s personal data. Personal data can be corrected or deleted after logging in to the Customer's account ("Your account" tab) or by sending an electronic message requesting its correction or deletion to: firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address given at the registration.
6. The Customer declares that the personal data provided are correct and belong to the Customer.
7. Online payments are handled by PayLane sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, 4 Norwida Street, postal code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278.
§ 10. Licences
1. All designs of Wall Art Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Wroclaw are protected by copyright (works).
2. The purchase of a product does not imply the acquisition of the right to use or dispose of the works, in particular the purchaser or third parties are not authorised to produce, reproduce or distribute the works.
3. It is possible to purchase a licence for the design (graphic file) for a period of 1 year, up to 1,000 copies, at a price of PLN 30,000 net.
§ 11. Final provisions
1. Any matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions are regulated by the provisions of Polish law.
2. Any disputes arising between the Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code and the Company shall be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the Company's registered office.
3. The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for important technical, legal and/or organisational reasons. Amendments to the terms and conditions shall become effective on the date indicated by the Company, but not shorter than 7 days from making the amended terms and conditions available on the website of the Store. Orders placed by Customers before the amended Rules and Regulations became effective shall be fulfilled in accordance with the existing provisions of the Rules and Regulations.